What carrier services are available?
We choose the most suitable and reliable carrier for your shipment, taking into account the shipping method that’s been selected and the end address. You will see the specific carrier delivering the package in the order confirmation email.
Can the order be delivered to a PO Box?
Typically only national postal operators (like the US Postal Service or Canada Post) are able to deliver orders to PO Boxes. Many of our products including framed posters and bulkier shipments are too large to be accepted by national postal operators, so we use commercial companies (like FedEx) to deliver these products that cannot deliver to PO Boxes. We suggest you use a physical address instead of a PO Box address to ensure smooth delivery.
How long does fulfillment take?
Fulfillment time is the time it takes to make your custom-ordered product. Our fulfillment time is calculated in business days:
- 2-7 bus. days for apparel products (t-shirts, leggings, dresses, etc.)
- 2-5 bus. days for non-apparel products (posters, mugs, phone cases, etc.)
97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than 50% of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
- Fulfillment time doesn’t include shipping. To get an idea of how long an order will take to reach its destination, combine the estimated fulfillment time with the estimated shipping time.
- The fulfillment averages you see in our catalog are calculated based on our fulfillment data for each product within the time frame of 30 days.
- Our fulfillment averages don’t account for the time an order might be put on hold.
- Fulfillment for large orders may take longer than the 3-5 day average, but will still be fulfilled within 7 days.
How can I track my order?
Once your order is ready to go, we hand it over to the carrier and send you a shipping confirmation email that contains a tracking number. You can click on that number to see the latest updates on the location of your shipment via our tracking page.
When an order has been given to the shipping carrier, updates on its status will depend on their tracking services. If you encounter any issues, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to help you.
Do all items in orders always ship together?
Some of our products are individually packaged to protect their shape and provide extra cushion and durability. The products we’ll ship separately are:
- snapback hats, trucker hats, dad hats/baseball caps, and visors
- postcards and stickers
- pillows with stuffing
- framed posters
- bean bag cases
- keychains and pet tags
- water bottles
In some cases, products from the same order can also be fulfilled in different facilities, which means they’ll be shipped separately.